Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i Chooz You.




I admit, i used to hate on Tiny and T.i.'s relationship, because of the simple fact that i thought she let her self go since the Excape group, and cause T.i. sends tingles up my spine cause of that scar up under his lip, and his lip licking, and hes so DAMN sexy to me. anddd his accent. anyways. after watching the show its obvious that they both have love for eachother, and she cuts for him just like he cute for her. even tho she looks like miss. piggy so what, you cant help who you love. but hes still my boo. and im ready for him to get out of jail.

shout outs to EXSCAPE..i used to love that group. hope i spelled it right. so yea she was famous before sheven met him, she may look like miss piggy but heyy..she accepts everything about him too. her and her weaVW

My ALLTIME FAVORITE t.i. track LISTEN:



i love him, he makes me. gosh..



Classic hit from ya girl..



at the end of the day, the names of the songs are HOTEL and LITTLE SECRET which means, if you EVER wanan EXSCAPE after you get out of jail. i promise i wont tell anybody *blushes*

No comments:

Post a Comment