Wednesday, December 30, 2009
2. Listen to this song:
text me text me
when you make it to the roof
ill be on my way, to be accurate.
i have no idea what i just said, which is why i say, im feelin the way i felt in this pic.
i love you Maryiah Jane
maybe people are just scared of my hair, dont be.
Adult ADD/ADHD, as in children, is characterized by excessive inattentiveness, impulsiveness and hyperactivity. While in children, hyperactivity is often displayed as constant squirming and moving, in adults it may be more of a constant feeling of restlessness and agitation. Extreme procrastination, disorganization, trouble making deadlines, and impulsive behavior is common. While most of us have challenges in these areas, someone with Adult ADD/ADHD has these problems constantly, in good times and in bad, and often to the despair of loved ones
now im not sure if i have it, but ill give examples of why i think i have 1 of the 2.
- I cant concentrate in class, no matter how hard i try.
- If i walk by a crunchy leaf and i dont step on it, it bothers me all day.
- If the teacher doesnt erase everything off the board. I get anxious.
- I always wanna blurt stuff out.
- I forget stuff too easy, but i remember stuff that happend along time ago
- No matter how hard i try, i cant be organized.
- i have to take pictures of everything, to save the image.
- I have stuff going threw my head at all times. so i save everything to my phone.
- I always start day dreaming when people are talking to me.
- I have trouble making sudden descisions.
- If something is about to happen, i get really anxious before during and after.
- i cant tell you this one.
- I have a problem inturrupting people when thier talking, so i can talk
- i have the WORST studdering problem, when i get excited.
- If its a cd cover, i have to bend it all the way outwards til it almost pops
- I procrastinate very bad, if somethings due ill wait til the day before to do it.
- If i have to sit somewhere for a long time, i start squirming.
18. i have alot of impulsive urges. if they dont get fulfilled. I get anxious
19. Maybe thats why i cant have a relationship. i cant stay with one dude for too long.
But maybe i dont, who knows.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
I was talking to myself, and my friends. And i was telling us how i can't listen to certain music while im under the influence. Because when i am i concentrate really hard on ALL the lyrics, i break down everything they say. Sometimes its like "damn this is that shit, im in love" but other times its like "damn, this is shit, wtf is this?" *cough cough* i CAN'T listen to Dougie music when im high. like my head will blow up.
- My dog always wakes me up to pee. EARLY
- Check my phone for Text/Missed calls. None= damn. Some=smile
- Lay there for 30 more seconds.
- Mom= "Stacyyyyy take her outside"
- Take her out
- Come bck and attempt to lay down
- Face it, your up for the day.
- MY INTERNET LIFE
- Check, www.hartofthecityy.blogspot.com
- Im addicted to my blog
- Check Facebook.
- go bck to www.hartofthecityy.blogspot.com
- Read my saved messages from that night to remember what i was thinking.
- Misselaneous stuff..i know i spelled that wrong.