Monday, July 20, 2009

SOLANGE SAYS....


FUCK ALL YALL TALKIN SHIT ABOUT HER SISTER. AHAHA

Also, Solange Knowles is about sick of people talking smack about Beyonce to her face. Check out what she had to say below:
…Sick of people thinking I’m gonna be my sisters enemy.You are FAR out of line.Take your fake “love and healing “somewhere else. Next person who hits me with some negative energy about my sister is gonna get Fox news all over again.Ya hear!
Don’t try to love ME becuz u want 2 be the “anti Beyonce”.I am the “all for” Beyonce.Now kiss both of our Knowles asses if u don’t like it! Call me whatever u want to, but next time I say “yo momma….” don’t flinch. See how u feel. Now back to your regular scheduled programming. I’m back in the booth creating & she is somewhere shutting down a sold out show:) kisses…Her twitter vent was in response to someone asking her to make Beyonce go away forever. Solange went gutter on the chick but my girls would do the same. I know my sister would be ready to straight choke a bish if someone came at her talking smack about me! That’s what family is for

No comments:

Post a Comment