Monday, July 20, 2009

summer time boob growth.


I remember bck in middle school, every summer i just KNEW that by the time school started, i was gonna have some boobs ( i cant say the word breast, or penis yuck) anyways, i just knew that i would get some growth, i thought i was a late bloomer. but they never came. that sucks. but i refuse to get implants like my friend, hers look real tho. i touched the top, they feel real too. but i guess i gotta settle for my 34b's lol. ill be okay. i guess my ass makes up for it. yeh buddy.

1 comment:

  1. Its okay.. You could be an A cup. That would suck. I just got boobs in Jan 08. I was a C but im dwindling back down to a B =/

    but i guess it doesn't matter cuz i have ass. Don't lose hope. Gabrielle Union didn't get her boobs until her early 20s.. Panic after 25. :)

    ReplyDelete