Tuesday, December 8, 2009

its funny because i used to be able to see you walk by with girls i didnt care because i knew i would always be around. A couple weeks passed and direction has changed. The traffic is getting heavy and i know its no exit any time soon. I can take a detour and go a different route but im gonna end up inthe same place. Im asking my brain to stay sane. I really think i have short attention span "I got ADD i cant stay with one dude for too long" But long can be broken down into short steps. My legs are already vertically challenged so stepping at my own pace is already a given. I just ask that i give myself happiness. That EYE give myself happiness. A smile of sarcasm on the other side of the wall. Break it down, I BUILD IT UP....break it down. It was never there, I just needed you to learn the ropes. Double Cup love.....stay sober.




<3 Vesta

No comments:

Post a Comment