Sunday, December 6, 2009

Quick Story

I'm a firm believer that im gonna get whatever i want sooner or later..Rewind:

Back in High School My freshman year 03/04 i had THE biggest crush on this dude named _______ . He never noticed me and i cant blame him, he was a senior i was just..just..just a girl lol. Anyways he graduated, still never noticed me. No loss whatever.


FASTFORWARD:

to homecoming at PVAMU 2009. im outside the babydome, and i hear somebody yell my name *STACY* i ignore it, so then i hear it again. I turn around and look who it was. almost 6 years later its the same guy. im like wow.


Him: wassup
me: lol wassup
him: i knew you looked familiar you went to spring right?
me: yea i did, im surprised you remembered me.
him: yea, how could i forget.
me: playin it cool but thinking (dayummmmm)
him:talkin talkin talkin
me: aye im bout to get out of here..give me your number so i can catch up with you later



FEELING: ACCOMPLISHMENT!

SIDE NOTE:....I NEVER CALLED HIM :)

2 comments:

  1. so since you never called him...how does that make it an accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
  2. because i got what i wanted in the end.
    why would i have to call him to feel accomplished?

    ReplyDelete