Sunday, December 6, 2009

Vent



I've been sitting in the library for like 30 minutes damn near about to cry because i could NOT remember my password or email to my blogspot. And that crushed my spiritis. I have no idea why i haven't been blogging. Which is probably why i havent been myself lately. I feel like im here but im not in my element. Somebody told me i needed to start back blogging because it was the highlight of thier day..thats wassup.



I HONESTLY DUNNO WHERE TO START.




but i do know that the only way i can be happy is by...


Smiling with my HART. thats what makes me happy. little shit.

I was in the MSC today, by my self i slipped and fell by the gutters when i was walking, nobody saw me tho. then i slipped and fell walkin in the MSC somebody saw me that time but its cool.


Anyways i was looking for a seat and these two random dudes (shout outs to Freddie and Mark) for letting me sit with them. We had a random ass conversation and they told me even though they never talked to me they could always tell when im high cause my eyes get really pretty lol. That was like the highlight of my whole day. Cause when im high my eyes look like this...




No comments:

Post a Comment