Monday, January 25, 2010

Marygasm

Okay so im about to tell a story, and while im writing im jamming the shit out this song, so you JAM too:






So to make a long story short, if i can. Yesterday after i got off work me and my friend went to go have a celebration. In the car my brain was like in overdrive, i have a problem with stressing over too much my mind was everywhere. Then my friend was like "you knw i think it's really rude when people text when they ride in the car with me i'm not texting. So i was like dayum, ..okay. Right, i put my phone down and enjoyed the random ride around Hempstead. My friend passes the Mary to me and i inhaled, after that idk what happend but it was a huge rush from my head to the tip of my toes, my vision got clear and all my problems went away, I'll going to call it a Marygasm. That was great. Oh and i saw this,

Pleasant Days make the world go round.

And i promise this song jams so hard.

I promise im not crazy, this is just my life

No comments:

Post a Comment