Monday, March 15, 2010

ABC's

Thanks to http://www.ayejboo.blogspot.com

A - Available: For what?
B - Best Friend: Vesta
D - Dad’s Name: Sylvester Hart (if you ever wondered were Ves, Vesta came from)
E- Easiest Person To Talk To: Myself..foreal
F - Favorite Food: Honestly, i will eat anything. i LOVE FOOD so thats hard.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms: Gummy Borms
H - Hometown: Cleveland is the City where i come from
I - Instrument: i cant play shit. But i would like to play the violin, guitar, drums, lil piano
J - Job: I work at school, for now. but i miss working at House Of Blues :-(
K - Kids: 0
L - Longest Car Ride: Cleveland Ohio to Houston Texas :/..but i always take road trips tho
M- Milk Flavor: Im Lactose, but reg. milk
N- Number Of Siblings: Well 1 from my mom, 2 from my dad (havent met them yet)
O - One Wish: I just want to be happy, sucessful. Foreal
P - Phobias: Spiders, Cars, Highways, Hands(gross i hate sweaty palms), roller coasters suck, so does being in elevators.
Q - Favorite Quote: Experience is the best teacher
R - Reason To Smile: I can smile, im Alive
S - Song You Last Heard: Window Seat Erykah B.
T - Time You Woke Up: 11 and i did NOT wanna wake up, my dog had to pee
U - Unknown Fact About Me: The word "Favorite" is hard for me, i cant narrow anything down to a favorite. Im extremely indecisive. (spell check)
V - Vegetable: I love veggies. I LOVE COLLARD GREENS! if made properly
W - Worst Habits: Procrastination Kills
X - X-Rays You’ve Had: none, i need them tho. mama dnt believe me
Y - Your Favorite Pastime: man oh man, My long pretty hair before the perm, being in Cleveland. Sittin on porch's, going to Georgia every summer, roller blades, eating snow, my bike. being a kid! My family, havent seen them in years. TEXAS is not my home!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo, attack lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment