Saturday, April 24, 2010

College Relationships

I was in the car with my friend ___________, and he was telling me about him and his girl. Basically saying they both feel as though their relationship is a double standard. She gets jealous when he has gal pals. He gets jealous when she has gal pals, and both are curious about infidelity. My thing is, at the end of the day IT'S COLLEGE. College is the period in your life where you do nothing but experiment and it's ALOT of distraction. Unless both parties are serioius about the relationship then it just wont work. Which is why my 3 years of college so far, i've experienced them as a single gal. Now im NOT saying it cant work, i'm just saying it wont work for me. Too much distraction. So in the mean time inbetween time " Yea i talk to people, no boyfriend though"

No comments:

Post a Comment